Airbus Helicopters has been contracted by the German federal police (Bundespolizei) to supply...
- Airbus to deliver three H215 helicopters to German federal police
- C-27J programme receives DHS approval to proceed to deploy and support phase
- USSOUTHCOM’s JTF-B successfully completes Panamanian firefighting operation
- US DHS S&T contracts Morpho to develop advanced Itemiser DX air cargo ETD
- SBCSD’s Bell 212 aircraft receives upgrades from Vector Aerospace
Security Features for Solid State Drives in Defence Applications
There are various methods for data protection and elimination in Flash solid state drives (SSDs), depending on the security level required within each application.
Vertus to deliver survival training against active-shooter threats
International organisations and US School Districts have selected antiterrorism force protection provider Vertus to deliver protective services and survival training to protect the schools against armed intruders.
Qtalk Defense for Multiple Communication Service Protection
Qtalk Defense is a secure platform that protects multiple communication services such as voice, messaging and file transfer with an advanced security architecture designed and implemented by a team of specialised cryptographers.
US Customs and Border Protection Personnel to be Supplied with HESCO Armour
The US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agency has announced its intention to equip its officers with HESCO's hard armour plates to provide vital protection during operations.
SMART Releases New HRS-M4 Solid State Drive with Opal 2.0
Designed to meet applications where temperature tolerances and resilience to extreme environments are as important as high-performance and reliability, the M4 is a security-rich, 1TB, multi-level cell (MLC) technology solution.