Current Analysis IT Connection Analysis of IT Equipment for the Homeland Security Industry
Save time and money
Making important IT buying decisions can be difficult and executing a thorough RFP process can be an extremely time-consuming process. IT Connection provides users with easy-to-read assessments of the key suppliers and products within a given technology area so users can confidently create their shortlist.
If you’re considering an IT equipment purchase, IT Connection will help you assess potential technology solutions to your business problem, create a shortlist of possible suppliers to choose from, and make an efficient and informed buying decision.
Use 15+ industry experts to support your final buying decision
For more than a decade, Current Analysis’s analysts have been providing clients with analysis built upon the foundation of objective, unbiased research. Many of our analysts are former product managers or have held other positions in the industry.
Today, all of our analysts conform to the highest levels of integrity and ethics, and do not engage in any activity that may compromise these values.
Current Analysis Advisory and Intelligence Reports are timely assessments of industry events such as a product or service launch, acquisition, major corporate strategy adjustment, or a change in technology direction.
- Key value
- Stay informed of significant events within your market
- Understand how these events can impact your product or vendor decisions
- Give you valuable insight on how vendors will respond to the event
- Help you determine how the event impacts your procurement decisions
IT connection provides expert insights
On the market:
- What trends and emerging technologies will affect future purchasing requirements?
- Where is innovation taking place, how to take advantage?
- How to keep track of vendor product lines, strategies and roadmaps
- Which are the best products and service solutions?
- Which vendors are the strong competitors and market disrupters?
On buying decisions:
- How to make the right technical choice at the right price
- What does it take to be ‘intelligence ready’ for more effective negotiations?
- How to speed-up the time to make procurement decisions?
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis’ primary business is providing competitive analysis and solution assessments to telecommunication service providers and infrastructure companies worldwide. IT Connection repurposes our expert analysis and evaluations of competitive solutions to enable businesses, and their IT leaders, to make better planning and purchasing decisions.