The Spectrel PTZI-1000 is an integrated, ruggedised, MIL-grade, ready-to-use, high-precision pan / tilt / zoom camera unit with built-in laser illuminator. The laser illuminator uses the same type of optics as the zoom camera, thus illuminating the camera field of view optimally at all zoom settings.
The camera and laser unit are bore-sighted, ensuring optimal scene illumination regardless of distance to the object, making it ideal for day/night surveillance for border protection, camp perimeter protection, homeland security, and critical infra-structure protection (CIP) applications.
The optical system has been developed specifically for use in long range surveillance. It features continuous zoom, with powerful zoom ratio of 30mm to 1,000mm, auto-iris and focus adjustment from 3 m to infinity.
The “Auto-Focus on Demand” focuses the camera system automatically by the push of a button.
The lens design incorporates oil-free, low-friction surfaces with special coatings, high-speed motors with zero back-lash and high-precision feedback potentiometers.
- Camera zoom range 30mm to 1,000mm (33x)
- Digital video output (Streaming IP)
- Laser illuminator bore-sighted to camera
- Fast Pan / Tilt / Zoom operation
- 808nm semiconductor laser
- True day / night operation
- Wide temperature range, -40°C to 70°C
- Active back focus temperature compensation