Rugged COTS Computing and IP Networking Subsystems for SWaP-Constrained Applications
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Established in 1983, Parvus is a leading supplier of rugged COTS computing and IP networking subsystems for size, weight, and power (SWaP) constrained homeland defense, military, and aerospace applications.
Parvus's rugged IP65 / 67-rated networking and computer products provide highly reliable capabilities for outdoor and vehicle homeland defense, border security, disaster response and critical infrastructure applications.
Rugged industrial networking for homeland security
The DuraMAR 31-5915 is a Cisco 5915-based mobile router in IP67 chassis with RJ45 / M12 connectors and vehicle-grade power supply to support highly secure data, voice, and video communications in mobile vehicles and embedded outdoor networks.
The Cisco IOS-managed mobile router extends enterprise networking infrastructure beyond the reach of traditional fixed-networks into mobile and embedded networking applications. Features include:
- Cisco 5915 IOS management, security and mobile IP support
- Two 10/100 WAN router ports, three 10/100 switched LAN ports
- Sealed IP67 enclosure; operating temperature: -40°C to +71°C
- Robust vehicle-grade DC power supply with EMI filtering
- Rugged connectors: RJ45 / M12 (Ethernet), M12 (power)
The DuraNET 10-10 is a rugged, unmanaged 10/100 Ethernet switch in an IP67 enclosure for LAN connectivity to IP equipment, onboard computers, cameras, sensors, and command-and-control gear for situation awareness and information sharing in harsh temperature and vibration environments, including tactical, mobile, vehicle, or outdoor apps. Features include:
- Rugged plug-and-play five-port 10/100 Ethernet switch
- IP67 ingress protection against dust / water
- Extended temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Choice of rugged RJ-45 or M12 connectors
Rugged, high-capacity storage devices
The DuraNAS 1000 is a high-capacity network attached storage (NAS) device with IP65 (NEMA 4X) chassis and Power Over Ethernet (PoE) interface for rugged storage in harsh environments. The device supports up to one terabyte (TB) of data storage and retrieval from anywhere. Ethernet network access is available, locally or remotely. Features include:
- Up to 1TB aggregated capacity (dual 2.5in HDD)
- High-performance Ethernet to SATA NAS controller
- IP65 enclosure with M12 connector and PoE support
- Railway-grade shock, vibe, EMI compliance (EN50155)
Rugged industrial computing for homeland security
The Zypad BR2000 is a rugged, wearable and wireless computer / vehicle server with an Intel Tunnel Creek Atom processor and full PC functionality. It features 802.11 Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, GigE, six USBs, video, audio, three RS-232s, and trusted platform module (TPM) support. The computer / vehicle server can be worn on a tactical vest, backpack or hard-mounted inside vehicles and aircraft.
- Power-efficient Intel Atom E660T processor with gigabit Ethernet
- ~4-6 hours battery time with dual batteries to support quick swap
- Only 1.4lb (~0.6kg) in weight (1.8lb/0.8kg with battery)
The DynaVIS 10-00 is a rugged mobile computer display panel combining a 1.1GHz Intel Atom processor with resistive touchscreen LCD display in a VESA 75 mountable IP65 enclosure. It features 2GB Ethernet, 802.11 Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G wireless and vehicle-specific functionality, i.e. opto-isolated I/Os, serial ports, CAN port, USB ports and a wide voltage power supply.
- 5.7in touchscreen in IP65 enclosure with circular connectors
- -25°C to 55°C operating temperature with low-power Atom CPU
- Dual gigabit Ethernet, CAN, serial, USB, I/O, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3G
- Qualified to EN50155 (transportation vehicle-grade)
To find out more about our products, please contact us via the enquiry form below.